Terms & Conditions of Use
The Merchable platform, hereafter referred to as the Service, includes the following:
- A Storefront; as both a secure front-facing store and back-end administrator platform.
- A full set-up and support process, including aid with importing products from other store platforms.
- A merchable.space domain name.
- Hosting space for product images.
- The “first month free” Promotion, referred to as the Trial Period, only applies for brand new users of the Service, and cannot be redeemed more than once.
- The first month of usage for the Service will not incur any cost to the Store Owner.
- For the purposes of this Promotion, “first month” refers to the first full 28 days of usage.
- Your usage begins on the day you gain access to your Storefront – this does not include any time spent importing products from other platforms.
- Once the Promotion Period has expired, the Store Owner will be given their first invoice for usage costs of the Service.
- At any point during the Trial Period, a Store Owner can request their Storefront be removed from the Service without incurring any further cost to them.
- By entering into a subscription agreement with Merchable, you agree that you, the Store Owner, will pay either a monthly or yearly cost to Merchable in order to maintain usage of the Service.
- This payment covers your set-up costs, server maintenance, security certificates and domain costs.
- All monthly payments will be invoiced on the same date – unless agreed otherwise, this will be the day the Store Owner initially signed up for the service.
- All yearly payments will be invoiced on a date that will be agreed with you.
- If you miss a payment, you will be given a Grace Period before your usage of the Service is terminated.
- If you pay a monthly subscription, your Grace Period will be 7 days from your payment due date.
- If you pay a yearly subscription, your Grace Period will be 10 days from your payment due date.
- At any time, you can choose to cancel your Service with Merchable.
- You will be given at least 14 days of cool-down before your Storefront is removed from the Merchable network.
- A full WordPress export of your Storefront can be provided on request.
- If you cancel your Service, you will be eligible for a partial refund based on the following conditions:
- For a monthly subscription:
- 50% refund of your costs if you cancel before the 14th of the month.
- 20% refund if you cancel before the 21st of the month.
- For a yearly subscription:
- 50% refund if you cancel before the 4th month of the year.
- 20% refund if you cancel before the 8th month of the year.
- For a monthly subscription:
- If you are found to be abusing the Service in any way (e.g. using it for illegal activity, uploading images of illegal nature), your Service will be cancelled with immediate effect and no refund will be issued.
Usage & Legal
- You must be 18 or older to use this Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk.
- The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or condition—express, implied, or statutory.
- Merchable (and any associated staff) will not be liable for any damages, loss of profits or other harms caused to your business whilst using this Service.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Any images you upload to the Service remain the intellectual property and/or copyright of you, the Store Owner.
- Upon uploading any images to the Service, you agree that you hold the relevant copyrights and ownership of the content.
- At any point, without prior notice, your images or products may be removed if they are found to be breaching property or copyrights of third parties.
- Third parties may email the Service owner (email@example.com) to request the takedown of any images and/or products, provided they can prove the ownership of the affected content.
- You are solely and exclusively responsible for determining what, if any, taxes apply to the sale of your products, and/or the payments you receive in connection to your use of the Service.
- It is solely your responsibility to assess, collect, report, or remit the correct tax to the proper tax authority. Merchable is not obligated to determine whether Taxes apply, or calculate, collect, report, or remit any taxes to any tax authority arising from any transaction.
- We have the right to change or add to these Terms at any time, and to change, delete, discontinue, or impose conditions on any feature or aspect of the Service or software with notice that we in our sole discretion deem to be reasonable in the circumstances—including such notice within the Service. Any use of the Service after our publication of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of this Agreement as modified.